- The lights are on daily from 5pm to 11pm
- Opening night is Sunday, December 2nd.
- When you arrive, tune your radio to 102.1 FM.
- Enjoy the show!
When to watch
Our lights are on display every night from Friday after Thanksgiving through New Years Day. We may shut them down for weather or other circumstances, but otherwise plan to have the lights on every night.
The lights can be seen between 5:00 pm and 11:00 pm. We have expanded hours on Christmas weekend — 5pm to 12am Midnight.
On Christmas and New Year’s weekends, we often run an expanded show from 4:30 pm to 12:30 am. No guarantees, as the schedule is subject to change.
If you want to know what’s going on with the lights, follow @greenlakexmas on Twitter.
How to watch
The musical light show is broadcast over FM radio @ 102.1 FM. Parking on the street around our neighborhood is tight, including parking in front our house. Be prepared to bring a radio if you need to step outside and away from your car.
A few requests
- Please respect our neighborhood and our neighbors.
- Parking on the street is tight; plan to find street-side parking.
- Try to keep the space directly in front of our house open; it makes it easier for everyone to see!
…enjoy the lights and the show.